Monday, November 8, 2010

Hollerado - "Americanarama" (album: Record in a Bag)

The CBC Radio 3 Bucky Award nominations were recently announced.

Here is where being an American loving Canada from afar costs me, for I have no clue what these awards are...

But, I'm listening to a bunch of music I didn't before - which makes it very worthwhile. The following track from an Ontario band that I just heard for the first time today. The below was nominated for Best Music Video.

Coincidentally, this band is coming to my favorite venue a week from Friday. They are opening for Free Energy, a band from Philly. You might wonder why I'd mention that non-Canadian fact here, but watch the video and you'll see why its now noteworthy.

Album on Amazon
Myspace.com/hollerado
Hollerado.com

No comments:

Search This Blog